Fine Art Print Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Chris Mercer Artist abn. 39 362 629 262 whose registered office Sydney NSW
The competition is open to anyone in the world, as long as you’re able to comply with the rules.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
- Sign up to our First to See email list via - https://chrismercerartist.com.au/pages/fine-art-print-giveaway-terms-and-conditions (TIP: make sure you confirm your email address, you may need to look in your spam folder)
- Like the competition social media post and comment with the name of your favourite artworks from the five included pieces..
Their Names are:
- Making Waves
- The Depths
- Surfing The Pink Rocks
- Clashing Tides
- Sharing & tagging friends in the post isn’t required but it will be very much appreciated :) Sharing this would mean the world to us.
These posts can be located on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. You only need to comment on one post for your entry to count, but are welcome to get involved in every platform should you wish.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be 25th December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Choose one of the five fine art print artworks and we’ll ship it to you anywhere in the world.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.once the competition has closed.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Queensland Australia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Chris Mercer also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Contestants shall agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Chris Mercer and supporting companies and individuals against all losses, costs, liabilities, claims, damages and expenses of every kind and character, as incurred, resulting from or relating to or arising out partaking in this this competition.